Ah February, the month of love. Heart boxes of chocolates, flowers, romantic gestures. What if you could take all of that sweet goodness and pour it into a warm, cuddly drink?
With tastes of chocolate and hints of fruit, these coffees are the perfect treat for early mornings or sleepy afternoons.
Herkimer’s Drip Blend
Herkimer’s Drip Blend is a medium roast you just might want to drink every day. The smell of chocolate will lovingly drift up towards you as you pour the beans into your grinder. With hints of cherry and caramelized sugar, this coffee will have you writing love letters in no time.
Conduit’s Westlake Blend
Conduit’s Westlake Blend is for those times when you want something sweet but not too sweet. It tastes like a cup of chocolate with a dash of brown sugar. Mild, but not overpowering, this coffee will surprise you like a kiss on the cheek from your crush.
Other Chocolatey Coffees:
- Broadcast- Colombia Huila, Dilmer Perdomo
- Kuma- Nilson Lopez Colombia, Rwanda Mukushyaka, Ethiopian Yirgacheffe
- Longshoreman’s Daughter- Loaded Blend
- Seven- Sumatra Mandheling Old School
- Slate- Ndava & Ngogoma, Burundi
- Tin Umbrella- Hillman City Global Blend
In Chocolatey Coffee Bliss,
Published on Beanbox.co